DataJack, Inc. Online Return Policy
We will gladly make exchanges on all merchandise purchased from DataJack, Inc. if it is defective.
If you are not happy with your DataJack for any reason, you can return it within 30 days of purchase under the following conditions:
- If you have less than 100MB of usage, you will receive a full refund minus a $15 restocking fee and the shipping fee.
- Your equipment must be shipped in the original package and must not be damaged. You are responsible for the return shipping fees. The equipment must be shipped within 10 days of receiving your RMA.
No refund will be issued for units that have more than 100MB of usage.
Device Exchange Program
If you're having a problem with your device, just contact DataJack, Inc. toll–free at 1-425-285-5551. We'll diagnose the issue with you right over the phone. If we cannot resolve the problem and the problem is caused by a manufacturing defect within the first month you own the device, we'll send you a Certified Like–New Replacement (either a like unit or one of comparable quality) right to your door at no cost to you. If the device is not defective, it will not be exchanged and will be returned to you. Test the device on two computers to verify that the device has the problem and not the computer.
If you want to exchange your device for a different model, you may do so up to 30 days after the date of purchase, provided the equipment is in like new condition and is returned in its original packaging. All device exchanges will be charged a $30.00 exchange fee, shipping and the difference in price if the price of the replacement device exceeds the price paid for the exchanged device.
Before returning any product that has data in its memory, please transfer all files you wish to retain to another file source. Once the product is returned to us, your files cannot be recovered.
Any returns must be accompanied with the original package and receipt.
If you purchased your merchandise from another retailer, the retailer's exchange policy applies.
Devices subjected to neglect, misuse, liquid damage, unreasonable wear and tear and the like, are not eligible for any return or exchange program.
If you return your merchandise, even by mistake, more than 30 days after your purchase, the merchandise you returned will not be returned to you.
You can cancel monthly service without additional fees if you notify us at least 4 days prior to the end of your 30 day service period. If you notify us within this 4 day period, there is a chance you may be billed for an additional month of service if you have previously enrolled in our automatic billing program. You may email us at
email@example.com or call 1-425-285-5551 to cancel your Autopay service. No refunds will be given on any prepaid service.
If you purchased your merchandise from the DataJack, Inc. Online Store or by phone, please follow the instructions below to process your Exchange:
- Returning your merchandise does not automatically terminate your service. In order to cancel your service, you MUST contact Customer Service at 1-425-285-5551.
- Pack the merchandise in its ORIGINAL box and shipping carton.
- All merchandise must be in like–new condition. The original customer receipt must accompany all exchanges. Exchanges will only be issued to the purchaser whose name appears on the receipt. Please retain a copy of the receipt for your records.
- Call DataJack Customer service at 1-425-285-5551 and ask for an RMA number to put on the shipping label. For added security we recommend you insure your package or use a shipping service that has tracking capability. The shipping label should be addressed to:
5400 Carillon Point Building 5000 4th Floor
Kirkland, Washington 98033
Inquiries can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchased your equipment from another retailer, the retailer's return policy applies.